Wellness & Yoga Retreat in Niue
MATAVAI RESORT | NIUE | 11 - 15 May
Join us on a women only five-day transformational Yoga, Wellness and Adventure Retreat in Niue with Wellness Retreats NZ founder and yoga teacher Melissa Carroll and holistic and integrative nutritionist Kaytee Boyd.
Escape to paradise for a full immersion into nature, a digital detox and wellness for the mind, body and soul.
Let Melissa and Kaytee guide you through the week to ensure you get the most out of your time at the retreat. Take the opportunity to do something just for you, focus your mind and energy and really relax while enjoying the sun, sea and tranquility of Niue.
Read on for details of our event or contact Christine today to discuss your options 04 891 1029 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return Airfares to Niue from Auckland, flying ‘The Works’ with Air New Zealand
Departs Auckland 12 May, Arrives Niue 11 May
Departs Niue 15 May, Arrives Auckland 16 May
- Four (4) nights' accommodation at the Scenic Matavai Resort in an Ocean View room Twin Share; Single rooms available on request, additional fees apply
- Healthy breakfasts, lunches, welcome and farewell dinners
- Three wellness workshops with Kaytee Boyd
- Daily sunrise and sunset yoga classes
- A therapeutic 30 minute massage
- Guided afternoon adventures (exploring Niue, hiking and snorkeling)
- Transfers and transport in Niue
- 60 minutes free Wi-Fi daily
- Deluxe goodie bag
- All pre-payable airline taxes and levies
- Receive recipes and wellness tips post retreat
Twin / Double Packages From $3,295 per person
Single Room Packages From $3,775 per person
Options to extend your stay and room upgrades available, please contact our team once you have registered to discuss your options.
Please note, the above package price is based on a minimum of 16 people travelling.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions to ensure you understand the booking conditions before confirming your registration. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly staff on 04 891 1029 or email@example.com