A short stay package of 5 days / 4 nights in tokyo including the opening ceremony, japan v europe 1, New zealand's first match of the tournament against south africa and ireland v scotland.
|PACKAGE PRICE (LAND ONLY)||$6,525|
|SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT||On request|
|TRAVEL INSURANCE (ESTIMATED PER PERSON PRICE)||$145|
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Four (4) nights' accommodation, twin / double share, in excellent quality 4* Hotel
- please note in Japan, room allocations are mainly twin beds rather than doubles
- Daily breakfast
- Officially supplied RWC 2019™ Category C match tickets to;
- Opening Ceremony
- Japan v Russia (opening match)
- New Zealand v South Africa
- Ireland v Scotland
- SUICA Train card for Tokyo
- BCD Sports on-site assistance (subject to minimum numbers)
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Flights, airline and airport departure and security taxes and any surcharges (fuel or otherwise) that may be imposed by airlines or government authorities.
- Passport and visa fees (if required)
- Meals other than those specified above
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Gratuities and tips where appropriate
- Porterage of your bags at airports and hotels
- Items of a personal nature including but not limited to; drinks, mini bars, room service, laundry, Wi-Fi, spending money; additional sightseeing / tours and phone accounts
Arrive in Tokyo (flights not included). Make your own way to your hotel using your SUICA card for the Airport Express or we would be happy to arrange a private transfer for you (additional cost). The Tokyo Hilton Hotel, or similar, will be your base for the next four nights.
Breakfast each morning at the hotel is included in your package.
Why not spend today exploring one of the great areas in Tokyo - Shinjuku, Shibuya, Harajuku and more!
This afternoon, make your way to Tokyo Stadium for this evenings first RWC 2019™ match and Opening Ceremony at 18:30.
OPENING MATCH: Japan v Europe 1 Tokyo Stadium Kick-off 19:45
Enjoy today at leisure exploring Tokyo.
This afternoon make your way to International Stadium Yokohama for New Zealand’s first match of the Rugby World Cup 2019™. Today New Zealand will take on South Africa in what is sure to be an exciting game.
POOL GAME: New Zealand v South Africa International Stadium Yokohama Kick-off 18:45
Today is another free morning for sightseeing in Tokyo, with so many different prefectures you will be sure to have something new to see and do each day.
This afternoon make your way by train to International Stadium Yokohama for this evenings RWC 2019™ match. Note the earlier kick off time for this match will mean heading to the Stadium slightly earlier today.
POOL GAME: Ireland v Scotland International Stadium Yokohama Kick-off 16:45
This morning please check out of your hotel and transfer to the airport (flights not included).