SEMI-FINALS & FINAL SUPPORTERS TOUR
A NINE NIGHT hosted TOUR taking in the SEMI-FINAL AND THE FINAL weekends with a mid week trip to kyoto between match weekends.
|4* HOTEL & TICKET PACKAGE PRICE (LAND ONLY) PER PERSON||$14,945|
|SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT||$4,105|
|TRAVEL INSURANCE (ESTIMATED PER PERSON PRICE)||$200|
|ADDITIONAL HOTEL CATEGORIES AVAILABLE UNDER OUR NO FRILLS PACKAGES|
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Meet & Greet service on arrival in Tokyo with transfers to your hotel
- Nine (9) nights' accommodation, twin / double share accommodation (25 October - 03 November)
- please note in Japan, room allocations are mainly twin beds rather than double
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome function with your Tour Host and tour members
- Half-day sightseeing tour of Tokyo with bilingual guide (includes lunch)
- Half-day sightseeing tour of Kyoto with bilingual guide (includes lunch)
- Bullet Trains; Tokyo to Kyoto // Kyoto to Tokyo
- SUICA Train card for travel within Tokyo
- 7 Day Japan Rail (JR) Pass
- Merchandise (TBC)
- Coach transfers as required throughout the itinerary
- Officially supplied RWC 2019™ Category B match tickets to;
- semi-final 1
- semi-final 2
- Departure transfer to the Airport if departing on group flights
- BCD Tour Host for the duration of your tour
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Flights, airline and airport departure and security taxes and any surcharges (fuel or otherwise) that may be imposed by airlines or government authorities
- Passport and visa fees (if required)
- Meals other than those specified above
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Gratuities and tips where acceptable
- Porterage of your bags at airports and hotels
- Items of a personal nature including but not limited to; drinks, mini bars, room service, laundry, Wi-Fi, spending money, additional sightseeing / tours and phone accounts
On arrival in Tokyo, you will be met at the airport and transferred to a central Hotel in Tokyo.
This evening, enjoy a Welcome Function with your tour host with canapés and drinks included.
After a leisurely breakfast (included daily), board your coach for an Orientation Tour of Tokyo with lunch included after the tour.
This afternoon, take the train to the International Stadium Yokohama for this evening's first Rugby World Cup 2019™ semi-final.
If New Zealand finish first in their Pool B and win their quarter-final, they will be playing this evening. If they finish second in their pool, but win their quarter-final, they will play in semi-final 2 tomorrow evening.
semi-final one: Winner QF 1 v Winner QF 2 International Stadium Yokohama Kick Off 17:00
After the match return to central Tokyo.
Today is at leisure to explore your surroundings.
This afternoon, take the train to International Stadium Yokohama for this evenings second Rugby World Cup 2019™ semi-final.
semi-final two: Winner QF 3 v Winner QF 4 International Stadium Yokohama Kick-off 18:00
After the match return to central Tokyo by train and return to your Hotel.
After breakfast this morning, venture south to a very traditional region of Japan aboard the impressive Bullet train known as the Shinkansen for the two and a half hour journey to Kyoto.
Upon arrival at Kyoto Station enjoy a sightseeing tour of Kyoto including a Maiko performance and Kaiseki lunch, Kyoto Imperial Palace, Kinkaku-ji Temple (Golden Pavilion), Bamboo Forest and Arashiyama.
After the tour check-in to your Kyoto Hotel and relax.
Today is free to relax and discover this wonderfully preserved traditional city with an optional walking tour through the city this morning. Visit the Nishiki Market, stroll along the river banks of the Kamo-gawa and around the Gion district, the famous old entertainment and geisha quarter.
Today is another free day in Kyoto.
Don’t worry, there is plenty to see and do in the area or you could opt to take a day trip to Osaka by way of local bus or train. It is not far from Kyoto to Osaka and regular train and coach services are easy to take.
This morning travel back to Tokyo for the big final weekend.
Travel aboard the Shinkansen bullet train for the journey back to Tokyo.
Today is free to relax and enjoy the sights of this great city and the build-up for tomorrow’s Rugby World Cup 2019™ final. Your BCD Sports Host will be available to guide you in the right direction and suggest things to see and do near-by.
Your BCD Sports Host will suggest a final tour lunch or dinner together.
This morning is free for last minute shopping and packing in preparation for the flights home.
Today the culmination of four-years of planning and hard work for two of the World’s best rugby union nations will come to fruition. Will our New Zealand team be one of them and have the opportunity to create history? All will be revealed today in Tokyo at the Rugby World Cup 2019™ final.
This afternoon, take the local metro train to the International Stadium Yokohama for the final.
final: Winner SF 1 v Winner SF 2 International Stadium Yokohama Kick Off 18:00
After the match return to central Tokyo and join in on the last evening of celebrations in Tokyo.
Today BCD Sports will provide one transfer to Tokyo Narita Airport and one to Tokyo Haneda Airport to coincide with the majority departure flight time. If you have booked on a different flight or from an airport other than those applicable to the Group transfer, BCD Sports can arrange indepedent transfers at an extra cost. More details about this can be discussed once we know what flights everyone is booked on.
Depart Tokyo today and fly home to New Zealand (or stopover on the way home if you wish).
Note; Flights are not included in your tour package and are at an additional cost.