ACCOMMODATION AND MATCH TICKETS
A NINE NIGHT package, combining match tickets and accommodation for the semi finals and final
|5* HOTEL & TICKET PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON||$12,995|
|SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT||$4,000|
|TRAVEL INSURANCE (ESTIMATED PER PERSON PRICE)||$200|
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Meet & Greet service on arrival in Tokyo with transfers to your hotel
- Nine (9) nights' five star accommodation, twin / double share accommodation (25 October - 03 November)
- please note in Japan, room allocations are mainly twin beds rather than double
- Daily breakfast
- Bullet Trains; Tokyo to Kyoto // Kyoto to Tokyo
- SUICA Train card for travel within Tokyo
- 7 Day Japan Rail (JR) Pass
- Merchandise (TBC)
- Officially supplied RWC 2019™ Category B match tickets to;
- semi-final 1
- semi-final 2
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
- Flights, airline and airport departure and security taxes and any surcharges (fuel or otherwise) that may be imposed by airlines or government authorities
- Passport and visa fees (if required)
- Meals other than those specified above
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Gratuities and tips where acceptable
- Porterage of your bags at airports and hotels
- Items of a personal nature including but not limited to; drinks, mini bars, room service, laundry, Wi-Fi, spending money, additional sightseeing / tours and phone accounts
On arrival in Tokyo, you will be met at the airport and transferred to a central Hotel in Tokyo.
Daily breakfast is included
This afternoon, make your way to the International Stadium Yokohama for this evening's first Rugby World Cup 2019™ semi-final. A train pass is included in your package
If New Zealand finish first in their Pool B and win their quarter-final, they will be playing this evening. If they finish second in their pool, but win their quarter-final, they will play in semi-final 2 tomorrow evening.
semi-final one: Winner QF 1 v Winner QF 2 International Stadium Yokohama Kick Off 17:00
After the match return to central Tokyo.
This afternoon, make your way to International Stadium Yokohama for this evenings second Rugby World Cup 2019™ semi-final.
semi-final two: Winner QF 3 v Winner QF 4 International Stadium Yokohama Kick-off 18:00
After the match return to central Tokyo by train and return to your Hotel.
After breakfast each morning, the rest of each day is at leisure.
If you are stuck for ideas, please contact our friendly team who would cater it to your needs accordingly.
Today the culmination of four-years of planning and hard work for two of the World’s best rugby union nations will come to fruition. Will our New Zealand team be one of them and have the opportunity to create history?All will be revealed today in Tokyo at the Rugby World Cup 2019™ final.
This afternoon, make your way to the International Stadium Yokohama for the final.
final: Winner SF 1 v Winner SF 2 International Stadium Yokohama Kick Off 18:00
After the match return to central Tokyo and join in on the last evening of celebrations in Tokyo.
Depart Tokyo today and fly home to New Zealand (or stopover on the way home if you wish).
Note; Flights and return transfer to the airport are not included in your tour package and are at an additional cost.