Rugby World Cup 2019™
JAPAN | SEPTEMBER - NOVEMBER 2019
BCD Sports are pleased to be an Authorised Sub-Agent for the upcoming Rugby World Cup 2019™, Japan. Packages are on sale now click here to view our dedicated pages for this great event
This appointment gives BCD Sports NZ guaranteed early access to official Rugby World Cup 2019™ match tickets. The match tickets we have access to must be sold as part of a ‘Travel Package’, which may include flights, accommodation and transport services. We have a range of packages available to suit all budgets from our No Frills packages for those comfortable navigating foreign lands independently to our fully hosted Supporters Tours where you will be guided through Japan, receive bilingual assistance getting to / from matches and more.
Click here for more information or call us on 04 891 1026 today to speak to an experienced consultant.
Package options include;
- Rugby World Cup 2019™ Starter Package : A short stay package of 5-days, 4-nights offering a ‘Taste of Tokyo' with accommodation, the Opening Ceremony and opening match (Japan v Europe 1), New Zealand's first big pool match (v South Africa) plus a fantastic bonus match up from Pool A; Ireland v Scotland!
- No Frills quarter-finals to the final Package : A no frills package aimed at the confident independent traveller with accommodation over the three match weekends and the freedom to create your own itinerary in between. Hotel options include 3* or 3.5* with either Category B or C tickets to each match.
- Hosted Supporters Tour quarter-finals to final : A 17-day, 16-night Package offering accommodation, sightseeing, some meals, bilingual Guide assistance, transport to / from each match, official match tickets to two quarter-finals, both semi-finals and the final. Each party will be a small intimate group of only 20-25 people and looked after by a BCD Travel Host.
- No Frills semi-finals to the final Package : A six night package covering the semi-final and final weekends with the freedom to explore Japan, or stay in Tokyo, between match weekends.
- Hosted Supporters Tour semi-finals to the final : A nine night hosted tour taking in the semi-finals and the final with a mid week trip to Kyoto between match weekends. Some sightseeing, meals, bilingual guide assistance and most transport is included.
- Individual Pool Matches : Packages to matches played to various pool games are available. These packages include accommodation and match ticket only (with a minimum nights stay imposed by hotels). We can add airfares, trains, hotels, sights and any other services that may be required as you choose.
TM © Rugby World Cup Limited 2015. All rights reserved.