Fitness & Yoga Retreat
MATAVAI RESORT | NIUE | 18 - 22 May
Join a five-day transformational Yoga, Fitness and Adventure Retreat in the tropical paradise of Niue.Wellness Retreats NZ founder and yoga teacher Melissa Carroll, holistic and integrative nutritionist Kaytee Boyd and personal trainer Paddy Flavell will guide you through a you will be sure to leave feeling refreshed and revitalised.
Escape to paradise for a full immersion into nature, a digital detox and wellness for the mind, body and soul. Let Melissa and Kaytee guide you through the week to ensure you get the most out of your time at the retreat. Take the opportunity to do something just for you, focus your mind and energy and really relax while enjoying the sun, sea and tranquiluity of Niue.
Read on for details of our event or contact Christine today to discuss your options 04 891 1029 or email@example.com
Yoga Wellness & Adventure Retreat - Flight Inclusive
- Return Airfares to Niue from Auckland, flying ‘The Works’ with Air New Zealand
Departs Auckland 19 May, Arrives Niue 18 May
Departs Niue 22 May, Arrives Auckland 23 May
- Four (4) nights accommodation at the Scenic Matavai Resort in an Ocean View room Twin Share; Single rooms available on request, additional fees apply
- Healthy breakfasts, lunches, welcome and farewell dinners
- Sunrise fitness classes with Paddy Flavell
- Three 1.5 hour wellness workshops with Kaytee Boyd
- Sunset yoga classes with Melissa Carroll
- 30 miute one on one personal training sessions
- A therapeutic 30 minute massage
- Guided afternoon adventures (exploring Niue, hiking and snorkelling)
- Transfers and transport in Niue
- 60 minutes free Wi-Fi daily
- All pre-payable airline taxes and levies
- Receive recipes and wellness tips post retreat
Twin / Double Packages From $3,295 per person
Single Room Packages From $3,775 per person
Options to extend your stay and room upgrades available, please contact our team once you have registered to discuss your options.
Please note, the above package price is based on a minimum of 16 people travelling.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions to ensure you understand the booking conditions before confirming your registration. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact our friendly staff on 04 891 1029 or firstname.lastname@example.org